|Ashley “AC” Trybula
Phone: (313) 505-9160
Radio One, Inc.
Personality | Producer | Regional Online Content Editor
January 2010 – Current
- Oversee digital programming, editorial, marketing and social teams in five markets two of which are top 10 markets.
- Create, publish, edit and maintain all content (news, blogs, photos, audio, and video) on websites in accordance with the programming strategies.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic content, branding, marketing and social campaigns locally and nationally with the goal of increasing brand awareness, user engagement and KPIs as well as SEO, SEM, SMS and UGC strategies that contributed to:
- Increase in new business by 60%.
- Hit 7 out of the last 8 quarterly budgets.
- Hit digital budget up 137% to goal.
- 167% increase in user engagement.
- 347% increase in visitors.
- 299% increase in the social media footprint.
- 1128% increase in social media referrals.
- 315% increase in partnership referrals.
- Serve in various programming roles including: Producer, Personality, News and Traffic Reporter.
- Manage and lead Department meetings with programming and salesteam to brainstorm on big ideas and create compelling plans and proposals that include traditional media, live events and digital marketing for biggest
- Campaign management includes but not limited to email and direct marketing, trafficking media buys, digital ads, social media campaigns, and user generated contests and content.
- Produce analysis for senior management using a combination of ComScore, Omniture, Arbitron, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights among other internal services, third party solutions and social measurement tools.
- Lead developer of company’s standard operational procedures as a member of the Creative Committee, Company Values Committee and Transition Monitoring Team.
- Manage and grow email, SMS and social databases.
- Oversee Jock Training and Internship programs.
- Leadership Award 2013
- Innovation Award 2013
- Most Innovative Campaigns by Frequency Magazine 2011 and 2012
- ‘Most Original Database/Digital Marketing Radio Campaign’ of 2011 by Radio Ink Magazine
- ‘Best Radio Website’ of 2012 by Radio Ink Magazine
Content placements and partnerships include:
- Features on TMZ, ESPN, FOX, CBS, ABC, NBC, BET, MTV and Music Choice.
- Print features in People Magazine, US Weekly, Hip Hop Weekly, XXL, The Source, Essence Magazine, RadarOnline, Billboard, Complex Magazine, Hype Hair and The New York Daily Newspaper.
Illinois Center for Broadcasting
2014 – Current
The Tony Sculfield Morning Show
2009 – 2010
- Assist the Program Director and talent in producing compelling content that utilizes graphics, audio, video and text for on air and online use under tight deadlines in a very fast-paced environment.
The Daily Herald
2003 – 2008
- Write a variety of content based on breaking news, news, music, pop culture, TV and celebrity news for print.
Aerial Beauty Inc.
2004 – 2007
- Develop and execute strategic sales campaigns for salon and spa accounts.
- Manage communication relating to pre-launch, live and post campaign results and requests to ensure successful relationships with accounts.
- Train and coach sales consultants creating a lasting impression among salons and improving product sales and market share.
Cross-platform content planning and implementation
Strong ability to increase brand awareness
Event creation with hands-on day of coordination
Strong understanding and interpretation of analytic data
Works extremely well under pressure with minimal to no supervision as well as team environments
- Communications Major; Minor: Public Relations
Illinois Center For Broadcasting
- Major: Radio, Television and Digital Media Programming