This recipe makes 12 individual lasagnas. While this recipe is meatless, feel free to add your favorite cooked meat like ground beef or sausage as well as more vegetables to the layers.
Mini Lasagna Cups Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 2 to 3 cups marinara sauce, heated
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cooking spray
- (optional) dry parsley for garnish
Mini Lasagna Cups Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix ricotta, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and minced garlic cloves in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place 1 wonton wrapper into each tin.
- Spoon about 1tbs of ricotta mixture into each cup.
- Spoon about 2tbs of marinara sauce on top of ricotta mixture.
- Sprinkle with half the mozzarella.
- Place 1 wonton wrapper on top of each tin and repeat steps 5-7.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops are golden.
- Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before carefully removing from the pan.