Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Ingredients
- 2 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbs vanilla
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- (Optional) 1/4 cup milk chocolate morsels
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In ungreased, 9- or 8-inch square pan, break up half of cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Place in refrigerator until cheesecake mixture is done.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs until smooth.
- Spread cheesecake mixture over dough.
- Crumble and sprinkle remaining half of dough over cream cheese mixture.
- (Optional) Sprinkle additional milk chocolate morsels on top.
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Cool 30 minutes.
Store in remaining cake in refrigerator.