Pumpkin Pie Ingredients
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell (I suggest the Graham Cracker Pie Crust)
- Whipped cream (optional)
Pumpkin Pie Instructions
MIX sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cloves and allspice in small bowl.
BEAT eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
POUR into pie shell.
BAKE in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
COOL on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream before serving.